2005 Honda CR-VCRM Mitchell1 2022-01-21T23:03:26+00:00
- Drain & refill engine oil Replace oil filter Inspect exhaust system Inspect air & fuel filters replace as needed (add. charge may apply) Inspect tire condition & inflate to manufacturer specs. listed on vehicle. Front___psi Rear___psi Spare___psi Inspect brake condition, fluid level & rotate tires approximate wear remaining on brakes Front Rear Inspect belts & hoses Inspect transmission fluid level & condition of fluid Inspect coolant level & condition Inspect steering, suspension & shocks Inspect wiper blades, fluid level & replace as needed Inspect all lights Inspect all fluid levels & fill as needed Lube chasis Check for manufacturer recomended services & advise customer Reset maintenance light
- Replace front brake pad linings. Clean and repack wheel bearings if equipped. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- machine front brake rotors
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Machine rotors
- VARIABLE TIMING CONTROL OIL STRAINER – Remove & Replace
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONDENSER FAN MOTOR – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – [Includes: Check compression. Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element and Spark Plugs. Inspect or replace Coil Boots or Ignition Cables.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- service transmission
JAMES S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2022